- Villohome uses third-party freight companies and couriers to deliver your order. Your details, including your name, delivery address, and phone number, will be supplied to the freight company for the purpose of delivering your goods.
- As per the Standard LTL delivery, the pallet/s will be unloaded on the Driveway or at the end of the Driveway or on the Curbside, whichever way is feasible as per the driver’s observation at the time of the delivery. In any case, we strongly recommend you prepare extra help on the delivery day to get the boxes from the Pallets to your storage area. We do not offer the “Inside Delivery” which means the delivery driver will not be able to bring the material into your garage or storage area. Driver’s responsibility is limited to unloading the pallet/s with the liftgate.
- We offer “Free Shipping” across the continental United States (Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico are excluded from the “Free Shipping” offer). Our shipping also includes the “Liftgate” and “Delivery Appointment Call” services at no additional cost.
- Upon delivery of your products, you are required to carry out an inspection of the products to ensure the goods delivered match your original order with us. You must inform Villohome, prior to the installation, in case you notice any incorrect product, missing material (boxes), or any damage to your order within 10 days from the delivery date. We consider “Installation” as “Acceptance” hence no claims will be acknowledged once the products have been installed.
- While we do understand that it is not always possible to carry out a detailed inspection of the material at the point of delivery, especially with a large order, we do encourage our customers to inform the delivery driver, at the time of delivery acceptance, of any noticeable/major damage to the material such as half/full broken pallet or damaged boxes inside the pallet. Upon notifying the driver, he would fill out the damage form and provide you with the damage reference number. We encourage you to take the picture of that damage form along with the damaged material. Once that is done, send those images and other information related to the damage to “[email protected]” so that our resolution team can investigate it further and bring the best possible resolution for you as soon as possible. In case the damage is not realized at the time of accepting the delivery but is later found out, you must inform Villohome as soon as you notice it and send the images of the damaged boxes/materials to [email protected] prior to installation. Issuing a full refund or a replacement for the damaged material will be at the discretion of Villohome. We analyze the situation on a case-by-case basis depending on the circumstances.
- Kindly note that in the shipping of flooring materials, due to the fragile nature of the material, a minor level of breakage during transit is expected. Any breakage that is less than 5% of the overall square footage ordered will be considered a “Minor Damage” industry-wide. If the damage is more than 5%, it is considered a “Major Damage” and this is when our resolution team steps in to bring the best possible resolution to our customers. Any damage that is less than 5% of the overall order will not be eligible for a refund or replacement.
- With natural stone products, natural color variation to be accepted. With natural stone, it is highly recommended that the best method of installation is to draw products from all pallets equally rather than all products from one pallet then the next. If you are not a professional installer it is vital you understand proper installation methods before you begin. Please contact your sales representative with any questions before installation.
- To ensure delivery can take place, please provide unrestricted, safe, and easy access and parking for the delivery vehicle at the point of delivery. If there is no one available at the Delivery Address to accept delivery, or there is limited access to the Delivery Address or it is unsafe or impractical to make a delivery, or for any other reason delivery cannot take place, you may be required to pay for the re-delivery fee.
- Delivery dates are estimates only and although Villohome will use its best endeavors to maintain these estimates, no liability is accepted for the delay from any cause whatsoever. The time of delivery in any quotation represents the time at which the materials are to be ready for dispatch from the warehouse. Any failure on the part of Villohome to deliver within the time stated shall not entitle the buyer to repudiate the contract in whole or in part.
If you have any questions on the acceptance of the delivery, breakage, missing products, or incorrect products, submit an online inquiry from our “Contact US” section or call us directly on 810-208-9223 between 9 am – 9 pm (EST) Mon-Sat.