- Villohome uses third party freight companies and couriers to deliver your order. Your details, including your name, delivery address and phone number, will be supplied to the freight company for the purpose of delivering your goods.
- Shipping is absolutely free on all orders (including Sample orders) from our online store.
- Upon delivery of your products, you are required to carry out an inspection of the products to ensure the goods delivered match your order. Kindly inform us about any noticable damaged, missing or incorrect material within 24 hours from receiving your order. You must inform Villohome prior to installation for any incorrect products that you believe you would have received.
- While we do understand that it is not always possible to carry out a detailed inspection of the material at the point of delivery, especially with a large order, we do encourage our customers to inform to the delivery driver, at the time of delivery acceptance, of any noticable/major damage to the material such as half/full broken pallet or damaged boxes inside the pallet). Upon notifying this to the driver, he would fill out the damage form and provide you with the damage reference number. We encourage you to take picture of that damage form along with the damaged material to support the claim. Once that is done, send the photos and all damage related information to “email@example.com” so that we can investigate it further and bring the best possible resolution for you as soon as possible. Issuing a full refund or a replacement for the damaged products will be at discretion of Villohome depending on the circumstances.
- Kindly note that in the shipping of flooring materials, due to the fragile nature of the product, a minor level of breakage during transit should be expected. Any breakage that is less than 5% of the overall square footage ordered will be considered a “Minor Damage” and is considered to be acceptable industry-wide which is why we encourage our customers to order an extra 5% material to their overall order to take of such events. If the damage is more than 5%, it is considered a “Major Damage” and this is when our invenstigation and resolution team will start their work.
- With natural stone products, natural color variation to be accepted. With natural stone, it is highly recommended that the best method of installation is to draw product from all pallets equally rather than all product from one pallet then the next. If you are not a professional installer it is vital you understand proper installation methods before you begin. Please contact your sales rep with any questions before installation.
- To ensure delivery can take place, please provide unrestricted, safe and easy access and parking for the delivery vehicle at the point of delivery. If there is no one available at the Delivery Address to accept delivery, or there is limited access to the Delivery Address or it is unsafe or impractical to make delivery or for any other reason delivery cannot take place, you may be required to pay for an additional delivery fee for re-delivery.
- Delivery and availability dates are estimates only and although Villohome will use its best endeavors to maintain these estimates, no liability is accepted for the delay from any cause whatsoever. The time of delivery in any quotation represents the time at which the tiles are to be ready for dispatch from the warehouse. Any failure on the part of Villohome to deliver within the time stated shall not entitle the buyer to repudiate the contract in whole or in part.
If you have any questions on the acceptance of the delivery, breakage, missing products or incorrect products, submit an online inquiry form via our “Contact US” section or call us directly on 1-810-208-9223 between 9 am – 9 pm (EST) Mon – Sat.