1. Value Delivery
Our lowest cost, most eco-friendly delivery option! “Value Shipping” is a consolidated delivery method. This means that the delivery truck that contains your order, also contains product orders from customers in your area. By using a single truck to make several deliveries in one neighborhood, we are able to reduce the overall cost of shipping and pass the savings on to you! Plus, by reducing the number of trucks on the road, we also reduce our carbon footprint in the process.
2. Curbside Residential Delivery
Our most popular option, designed to meet most home delivery needs. A few things to note:
- The delivery truck will be on the larger side.
- Our goods are typically delivered in trucks around 30 to 50 feet long. If your home doesn’t have a flat, paved space accessible by carrier truck, get in touch with customer service.
- Get Extra Help:
- Home improvement orders tend to be on the larger side: You don’t want to be stuck moving 30+ boxes of flooring or an entire outdoor daybed set by yourself. Have some help on hand!
- Due to the heavy nature of home renovation orders, delivery drivers aren’t insured to offload your products themselves– if you’d like your items to be moved directly inside, call and arrange an inside delivery.
- The driveway area should be paved and readily accessible.
- If the driveway is at a steep incline, inaccessible by a large vehicle, or otherwise obstructed, delivery may take place at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery drivers are people too! They don’t want to damage anyone’s property, so whether it’s curb or driveway is ultimately up to their discretion.
3. What are Liftgate and Non-Liftgate?
Depending on the size and weight of your order, your curbside delivery confirmation will say either “Liftgate” or “Non-Liftgate”.
- Liftgate is a powered lift that can get heavier orders off a truck and directly onto your curb or driveway. You’ll need a flat paved area that is spacious enough for the truck, and for the liftgate to be lowered. Have help ready on the delivery date to bring your materials inside from the curb when your order arrives.
- Non-Liftgate means that the order size isn’t compatible with a truck’s liftgate system. You and anyone helping may have to remove the order from the shipping truck yourselves.
- Either way, if you have any questions prior to your delivery, don’t hesitate to reach out to us! Our logistics experts will get you all the info you need to make the delivery as easy as possible.
4. Inside Delivery
- Whether it’s flooring, deck tiles or outdoor furniture, there’s a good chance your order will be on the heavier side, and you might need some help moving your order boxes from curbside to your home.
- If you’d like the delivery team to assist you by carrying the order directly into your home, Inside Delivery is available for an extra fee.
- For any inside delivery questions or orders, contact your sales rep or customer service prior to delivery.
- If you don’t have anyone to assist you in moving your order from curb or driveway into your home, we strongly recommend Inside Delivery. Give us a call!