Villohome’s Engineered Hardwood Flooring, presented by our “REDWOOD” brand, brings the sophistication and warmth of real timber to a home in a range of unique hardwood timber species. Our Engineered Flooring is designed with a quality multi-layer construction, providing a stable timber floor with easy installation over many surfaces.
This Artisan Brushed Oak Collection offers lasting surface performance and warm natural hues, all on a strong and elegant Oak canvas. A great option for wood floors above, on, or below grade, these engineered floors look and perform great almost anywhere.
Our Engineered Hardwood Floors El Dorado Oak 7 1/2″ offers,
- Easy to install: Our Engineered Flooring can be glued or ‘floated’ over a level sub floor such as a concrete slab, particleboard or plywood. In addition to this, It can be re-sanded, just like traditional timber floors.
- Sanding and Finishing: No mess and fumes from sanding and finishing.
- UV cured oil top coat: It is there to protect against scratches and scuffs underfoot and prevents color fading in areas that see a lot of sunlight over time.
- Wire-brushed surface: Gorgeous Oak grain pattern and enhances the overall aesthetic of the floors once they’re laid.
- Ready to walk on: Our Engineered Flooring can be walked on within hours of installation.
- 25 year warranty: Each purchase is backed by 25 year finish and structural warranties in residential spaces, and an 5 year warranty in commercial spaces.
As with all hardwood timber floors, “Engineered Hardwood Floors El Dorado Oak” is not recommended for bathrooms, laundries or other wet areas.