Villohome’s Engineered Hardwood Flooring, presented by our “REDWOOD” brand, brings the sophistication and warmth of real timber to a home in a range of unique hardwood timber species. Our Engineered Flooring is designed with a quality multi-layer construction, providing a stable timber floor with easy installation over many surfaces.
Our “Engineered Hardwood Floors Black Chocolate” combines technology with a variety of lengths and widths to create a more traditional, rustic country wood look. Beyond classic appeal, when you join North America’s domestic hardwood with engineering, you get a product backed by a warranty that’ll protect you for years.
Engineered Hardwood Floors Black Chocolate also offers:
- Easy to install: Our Engineered Flooring can be glued or ‘floated’ over a level sub floor such as a concrete slab, particleboard or plywood. In addition to this, It can be re-sanded, just like traditional timber floors.
- Sanding and Finishing: No mess and fumes from sanding and finishing.
- Eco-friendly: All engineered products are eco-friendly due to maximizing the yield of tree, in which we take the best board and make the most out of it.
- Phase 2 CARB compliant: lowest possible air emissions, safe for your family and pets.
- Ready to Walk on: Our Engineered Flooring can be walked on within hours of installation.
- Plank size: L 72” (maximum) x W 7.5” x 9/16” thickness; random lengths.
- Built for longevity: Superior moisture resistance, wear layer allows for refinishing in decades to come as well as it resists dents and scratches.
As with all hardwood timber floors, “Engineered Hardwood Floors Mesa Brown” is not recommended for bathrooms, laundries or other wet areas.