Engineered Hardwood Floors Foothill Gray also offers:
- Easy to install: Our Engineered Flooring can be glued or ‘floated’ over a level sub floor such as a concrete slab, particleboard or plywood. In addition to this, It can be re-sanded, just like traditional timber floors.
- Sanding and Finishing: No mess and fumes from sanding and finishing.
- Eco-friendly: All engineered products are eco-friendly due to maximizing the yield of tree, in which we take the best board and make the most out of it.
- Phase 2 CARB compliant: lowest possible air emissions, safe for your family and pets.
- Ready to Walk on: Our Engineered Flooring can be walked on within hours of installation.
- Plank size: L 72” (maximum) x W 7.5” x 9/16” thickness; random lengths.
- Built for longevity: Superior moisture resistance, wear layer allows for refinishing in decades to come as well as it resists dents and scratches.