Villohome’s Engineered Hardwood Flooring, presented by our “REDWOOD” brand, brings the sophistication and warmth of real timber to a home in a range of unique hardwood timber species. Our Engineered Flooring is designed with a quality multi-layer construction, providing a stable timber floor with easy installation over many surfaces.
Our “Chateau Mixed Width flooring” combines technology with a variety of lengths and widths to create a more traditional, rustic country wood look. Beyond classic appeal, when you join North America’s domestic hardwood with engineering, you get a product backed by a warranty that’ll protect you for years.
Chateau Mixed Width Collection also offers:
- Easy to install: Our Engineered Flooring can be glued or ‘floated’ over a level sub floor such as a concrete slab, particleboard or plywood. In addition to this, It can be re-sanded, just like traditional timber floors.
- Sanding and Finishing: No mess and fumes from sanding and finishing.
- Country charm with traditional or modern feel: Three widths, random lengths, slightly distressed finish, various tones, conjures rustic Americana feel.
- Ready to Walk on: Our Engineered Flooring can be walked on within hours of installation.
- Wire-brushed and Distressed surface, rustic edges: chiseled edging further enhances craftsman style, low-sheen satin-gloss finish doesn’t distract from weathered-looking texture.
- Built for longevity: Superior moisture resistance, wear layer allows for refinishing in decades to come as well as it resists dents and scratches.
As with all hardwood timber floors, “Chateau Mixed Width flooring” is not recommended for bathrooms, laundries or other wet areas.