Vinyl Planks Rigid Core WPC Blackwood Oak 8mm Premium Collection planks offer,
- Versatile flooring option: suitable for both above and below grade installations, this 100% *waterproof flooring is a great choice for humid areas like bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and basements. This quality flooring is also suitable for light commercial applications.
- Modern core technology: built with a WPC (Wood Plastic Composite) core, this robust vinyl plank flooring hides subfloor imperfections, allowing for minimal preparation of most subfloors. The WPC core also repels moisture and water.
- Straightforward installations: a great choice for DIY homeowners, this click lock vinyl plank flooring features interlocking edges that snap together and a 1.5mm pre-attached underpad. This allows for swift installations using a floating method.
- Low maintenance material: keep this stain-resistant vinyl flooring looking new with a damp mop and regular sweeping or vacuuming.
- Post-purchase support: each purchase comes with a limited lifetime residential warranty and a 10-year commercial warranty.
- Product dimensions: with a 0.5mm wear layer, these stunning planks measure 8mm Thick x 7” Wide x 48” Long.
- *Please note that although these floorboards themselves are 100% waterproof, they cannot prevent moisture damage to your subfloor. Although these floors won’t incur damage from prolonged water exposure, your subfloor may be susceptible to mold and rot.