Our Vinyl collection represented by our “PINE” brand is a quality flooring option with the natural look and feel of wood and all the practical benefits of a synthetic material. These sturdy, luxury vinyl floors feel warm and soft to the feet and feature a printed surface available in a variety of natural wood looks. The long and wide plank format, coupled with a grooved edge finish emphasizes the wood character of the floor for a more authentic timber appearance.
Add the look of real wood flooring to your home with the Vinyl Planks WPC 8mm Click Lock Blackwood Oak Premium Collection. Designed with an Embossed in Register (EIR) surface texture, these luxury vinyl planks offer a stunning wood look for your interior decor. Along with an authentic natural appearance, this vinyl flooring offers enhanced resiliency and *waterproof capabilities at wallet-friendly prices. If you’re looking for vinyl flooring at manufacturer-direct prices, Villohome has you covered. Check out more about this flooring below.
- Versatile flooring option: suitable for both above and below grade installations, this 100% *waterproof flooring is a great choice for humid areas like bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and basements. This quality flooring is also suitable for light commercial applications.
- Modern core technology: built with a WPC (Wood Plastic Composite) core, this robust vinyl plank flooring hides subfloor imperfections, allowing for minimal preparation of most subfloors. The WPC core also repels moisture and water.
- Straightforward installations: a great choice for DIY homeowners, this click lock vinyl plank flooring features interlocking edges that snap together and a 1.5mm pre-attached underpad. This allows for swift installations using a floating method.
- Low maintenance material: keep this stain-resistant vinyl flooring looking new with a damp mop and regular sweeping or vacuuming.
- Post-purchase support: each purchase comes with a limited lifetime residential warranty and a 10-year commercial warranty.
- Product dimensions: with a 0.5mm wear layer, these stunning planks measure 8mm Thick x 7” Wide x 48” Long.
- *Please note that although these floorboards themselves are 100% waterproof, they cannot prevent moisture damage to your subfloor. Although these floors won’t incur damage from prolonged water exposure, your subfloor may be susceptible to mold and rot.