- Versatile flooring option: suitable for both above and below grade installations, this 100% *waterproof flooring is a great choice for humid areas like bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and basements. This quality flooring is also suitable for light commercial applications.
- Modern core technology: built with a WPC (Wood Plastic Composite) core, this robust vinyl plank flooring hides subfloor imperfections, allowing for minimal preparation of most subfloors. The WPC core also repels moisture and water.
- Straightforward installations: a great choice for DIY homeowners, this click lock vinyl plank flooring features interlocking edges that snap together. This allows for swift installations using a floating method.
- Low maintenance material: keep this stain-resistant vinyl flooring looking new with a damp mop and regular sweeping or vacuuming.
- Post-purchase support: each purchase comes with a limited lifetime residential warranty and a 10-year commercial warranty.
- Product dimensions: with a 0.3mm wear layer, these stunning planks measure 5.5mm Thick x 5.75” Wide x 48” Long.
- *Please note that although these floorboards themselves are 100% waterproof, they cannot prevent moisture damage to your subfloor. Although these floors won’t incur damage from prolonged water exposure, your subfloor may be susceptible to mold and rot.
The manufacturer recommends that all their floor coverings are professionally installed for a valid warranty.
The manufacturer warrants all products to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service, for a specified length of time from the date of purchase as set forth below. This Limited Warranty only applies provided the flooring covered by this arranty is installed and maintained according to the manufacturer Installation &Maintenance Manual.
|Warranty Coverage||Warranted Products / Warranty Periods|
|Wear,Fade or Stain*||30-years||10 Years||20-Years||5-Years||10-Years||3-Years|
*DEFINITIONS / To Be Covered:
- "Wear" must be through the wear layer to the degree that the printed pattern is affected or altered.
- "Fade" must be to the degree that the floor is permanently discolored.
- "Stain" must be from normal household cleaning agents, chemicals or routine care & maintenance.
This warranty extends only to the original end-user. the manufacturer warranties are non-transferable. No installer, retailer, distributor or agent, or employee of the manufacturer may alter the obligations or limitations of any the manufacturer warranty.
The Manufacturer Warranty LimitationsPlease take notice that none of the following kinds of problems are problems arising from defects in material or workmanship, and are therefore not covered by this Product Warranty:
- Defects arising from poor installation (this includes - damage arising from sub-floor irregularities, for example, excessive unevenness, loose nails or other protrusions; visual surface defects caused by previous floor coverings that should have been removed or covered, for example, ceramic or bitumastic tiles, floor-boards, cushioned vinyl, or by failure in the underlayment; seams 'peaking' or opening due to use of incorrect adhesive or seaming method; edge-to-edge shade variation; discoloration arising from installation next to a source of excessive heat); and visible trowel marks.
- Dissatisfaction due to improper maintenance.
- Problems arising from excessive moisture, alkali or hydrostatic pressure in the substrate.
- Problems arising from cuts, tears, gouges, burns or other damage caused by stiletto or sharp high heels (these will damage even concrete!), sharp or hot objects dropped on the floor, dragged appliances, unprotected furniture feet, damage from pets etc.
- Damage caused by chemically reactive material, carpet crocking, dye, mold, stains, spillage, burns, gouges, scratches, indentations, floods, accidents, abuse or any harsh scouring pads while buffing.
- Small differences in color and or texture between the actual material or photographic images of the material and the actual flooring purchased.
- Construction or installation-related damage.
- Surface scratches, changes in shading, texture and/or gloss during use.
- Damage caused by inappropriate end-user activities.
- Installation of products with adhesives other than those recommended by the manufacturer.
- Products may have slight color variations not detected at the factory. All products must be dry laid and examined under standard lighting conditions for color acceptance before being installed.
The preceding list is not exhaustive, but is merely illustrative, of the many kinds of problems that are not due to defects in material or workmanship in the products, and are not within the coverage of this warranty. Other such problems not described on the list above are also outside the scope of this warranty.
This Limited Warranty is in lieu of any other warranties, expressed or implied. Please keep your receipt or obtain it from the original purchaser. The manufacturer requires the receipt in order to verify date of purchase to help resolve any problems.