MSI’s Sedona Fossil 6 in. x 6 in. x 6 in. corner Splitface Stacked Stone panel is crafted from stunning sandstone. Featuring various sized pieces in the warmest creamy hues touched by golden rust and browns, this sophisticated panel is revered for its versatility. The corners come in two separate pieces, each with stepped cut ends - which allows them to be used as traditional corners or inverse corners - depending on your project needs. Residential or commercial, use it to create stunning accent walls, backsplashes, or fireplace surrounds — indoors or outdoors. The choice is yours and the possibilities are endless! This frost-resistant product is also a designer top-pick for cladding architectural features and facades. Note: Please inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pits that are often filled. The filling can work its way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer. After installation, vendor disclaims any liabilities.
Rockmount Sedona Fossil Splitface Corner 6"x 6" Natural Sandstone Wall Tile - MSI Offers,
- Grade 1, first-quality sandstone tile for wall use.
- Natural split face finishes with a low sheen and random variation in tone.
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications and is frost resistant.
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.